Sosnow & Associates, PLLC
New York, New York
Ms. Sosnow, principal of Sosnow and Associates PLLC, owns and operates an innovative, boutique legal practice in New York City.
Her firm’s mission is to support the next generation of entrepreneurs with quality and cost-effective legal services.
Robin is passionate about the power of technology in law and business and brings her enthusiasm and focus to each client’s matters.
In her practice, her core focus is to service issuers, platforms and broker-dealers in the equity crowdfunding industry. Staying ahead of the law’s frequent changes is Robin’s sixth sense.
Sosnow & Associates PLLC is a boutique corporate and securities law firm based in New York City. Our Firm represents U.S. and foreign startups, emerging growth companies, internet-based investment platforms, Title III Funding Portals, and broker-dealers. We assist our clientele from inception through seed stage and series financings to exit. Further, our Firm offers a growing and comprehensive blockchain practice, within which we assist with digital securities offerings and ongoing regulatory compliance matters.
Our founder, Robin Sosnow, Esq., J.D., M.B.A., was a ground floor participant in the equity crowdfunding industry. Through our experience with the JOBS Act and business-minded approach, we are well equipped to strategize with our clients to promote efficiency, reduce risk and develop cost-effective solutions for your legal needs.
Area of Practice
Legal: Infrastructure Development and Project Finance
Professional Work Experience
- Founder of CrowdCrypto Newsletter, a weekly blockchain and equity crowdfunding publication.
- Founder of LawLab, a coworking space supporting NYC’s legal community.
- Founder of the National Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Lawyers Group(NABLLG), a community of alcoholic beverage licensing professionals across the USA.
- Adjunct Professor, Central Michigan University’s MET Program. Course offering: Seed Investing.
- Committee Member, Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA)
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New York